Let's make fabric tassels garland! Quick. Easy. And oh so cute!
1) You'll need fabric (fabric scraps, trim, tissue paper-- a la confetti system), twine, and scissors
2) Cut or tear fabric into half inch or one inch strips. I tore my fabric, for an unfinished look. I cut my bias tape in half, for a cleaner and slimmer look. Play around and see what you like best.
3) Gather 6 strips of fabric, try to line them up even.
4) Start twisting in the middle and work your way out about 4-5 inches. (BTW, I swear I have all five fingers on this hand)
5) Loop fabric like so.
6) Grab a strip of fabric from the pile and wrap around the loop a couple of times and then tie in a knot.
7) Your almost done! Trim your tassel to desired length. I cut mine to 6 inches. Repeat steps 1-7, run your twin through the loops, and sit back and admire your work.
Have a great weekend amigos!
Sunshine & Cheer,